Sunday, July 6, 2014

Welcome!!

One week into my summer vacation and suddenly I became inspired!!  I was going through all of the files I had created this past school year and making a list of the things I wanted to get done this summer in preparation for next year.  That's when it hit me - so many of my ideas were only alive inside my own classroom!  As teachers we need to "hoot" about our work a whole lot more - there is so much to be gained for everyone when great ideas are shared!  That is when the idea of starting a blog came to me.  I chose the name Hooting About Learning very purposefully.  Hooting About Learning breaks down to "HAL(L)" - get your ideas out in the hall!!  Share them with your colleagues!!  Be a resource to your colleagues, and let them be a resource to you!  Together, we will all achieve more!  I hope you all find this blog a good teaching resource, and that you share your ideas and get them out there in our virtual hallway!  Hoot away!

No comments:

Post a Comment